- The terms used in the Policy shall have the following meanings:
- Website: the website available at www.sheissunday.com;
- User: an entity using the publicly accessible Website;
- Owner: Mikrochemia Rutkowscy Sp. z o.o., ul. Dyansy 4, 00-354 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5252805645;
- Cookies: text files sent by the Website and stored on the User's end device used for browsing websites. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, most commonly including the domain name of the originating website, the duration of storage on the end device, and a unique identifier.
The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
- to ensure Users' privacy protection in accordance with standards and requirements set forth in applicable legal regulations.
The Owner limits the collection and use of information concerning Users to the necessary minimum required to provide services to them.
To gain full access to the content and services offered by the Owner through the Website, it is advisable to accept the principles arising from the Policy.
The following legal provisions apply, among others:
- the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, consolidated text with amendments);
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, consolidated text with amendments);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, 4 May 2016), along with Polish provisions on personal data protection.
§ 2. Privacy and Personal Data Protection
- User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with applicable laws. Personal data obtained by the Owner is processed based on the User's consent or the occurrence of another legal basis for data processing according to the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
- The Owner may process the following personal data of Users using the Online Store: name and surname; email address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), residential/business address (if different from the delivery address). In the case of Users who are not consumers, the Owner may additionally process the company name and taxpayer identification number (NIP) of the User.
- The Owner takes special care to protect the interests of individuals whose data is processed, in particular ensuring that such data is:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner to the Customers and other individuals whose data is concerned;
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date;
- stored in a form that allows the identification of the individuals concerned for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
— 6. processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The Owner implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data that is appropriate to the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of infringement of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
The Owner strives to continuously update the IT, technical, and organizational measures used to protect such data, in particular by providing updates to IT security measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access, and other threats arising from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunication networks.
The Owner ensures access to data and the exercise of other rights by individuals whose data is concerned, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, including granting access and other rights to any User who has provided their data to the Owner, such as the right to:
— 1. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
— 2. the right to information concerning their personal data;
— 3. the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, correction, or deletion;
— 4. the right to object to processing or to restrict processing;
— 5. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and to use other legal remedies to protect their rights.
The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation. In such cases, the Owner's actions are aimed at marketing purposes or the personalization of communications sent to Users (including tailoring information to the User's needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of their data, and this objection can be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: email@example.com.
Persons with access to personal data process them solely based on the authorization granted by the Owner or a data processing agreement and solely on the instructions of the Owner.
Cookies are used for the following purposes: — 1. customizing the content of the Service to the User's preferences; — 2. optimizing the use of the Service, particularly by recognizing the User's end device; — 3. generating statistics; — 4. maintaining the User's session; — 5. delivering advertising content to the User.
Cookies may be placed on the User's end device when using the Service.
The collected data is used to monitor and analyze how Users utilize the Service in order to improve its functioning, providing a more efficient and seamless navigation experience.
It should be noted that in some cases, independent of the Owner, software installed on the User's end device used for browsing websites (e.g., web browser) may automatically store Cookies on the User's end device. Users can change their Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be modified to block the automatic storage of Cookies or to receive notifications each time a Cookie is placed on the User's end device. Detailed information regarding this can be found in the software settings and instructions (web browser settings).
The User has the option to disable or restore the collection of Cookies by changing the settings in their web browser at any time.
Changing the settings constitutes an expression of objection that may result in difficulties when using the Service. Completely disabling the acceptance of Cookies does not mean the User will be unable to browse the content posted on the Service, with the exception of content that requires logging in.
Failure to change the settings implies that data will be placed on the User's end device (using the Service will automatically result in the placement of Cookies on the User's end device).
- The stored data placed on the User's end device does not cause any configuration changes to the User's end device or the software installed on it.
- The information regarding Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within the Service.
- When processing your personal data, we only disclose it to data processors acting on our behalf and participating in the performance of our activities and supporting the provision of electronic services. These entities include payment service providers, advisory, auditing, legal, tax, accounting, IT, and hosting companies, who will process the data solely for the purposes specified by us. We do not store sensitive data such as credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
§ 4. Final provisions
The Policy has been adopted by the Owner and enters into force on May 30, 2021. Changes to the Policy may be made in the same manner.
Any deviations from the Policy require written form under penalty of invalidity.
The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
Matters not regulated in the Policy are governed by the relevant provisions of the law.